Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is where it gets serious.


Definition
An obsession is an unwelcome, uncontrollable, and persistent idea, thought, image, or emotion that a person cannot help thinking even though it creates significant distress or anxiety.

Someone is obsessed. With me. I am being slowly suffocated by someone's sick mind and their uncontrollable urge to own me. It didn't seem like a big issue. She has always been a very needy, weak individual, an emotional succubus. One who does not ever listen to your problems, or your needs, but makes it all about her. Bah, no biggie, just take a step back from the friendship for a while, let the emotions cool.

Until yesterday. Yesterday when I found out she had changed hairdressers to mine. Yesterday when I found out she was copying my unusual hairstyle. Yesterday when others FINALLY told me just how warped her feelings about me had become.

It is not okay to be so angry, frustrated and hurt that you lie awake all night constantly thinking about ME. Especially when I have done nothing to you other than put a bit of distance between us.

It is not okay to spend session after session with your psychologist ranting about ME.

It is not okay to follow my every move and claiming you rescued ME from a situation which you made so much worse by your actions, and then being angry with ME for choosing to let go of past issues and allow life to move on. And it is certainly not okay to then jump back into that situation to interfere again! Luckily the third party has worked you out and will not allow it!

You are ill. I am only just coming to the realisation of just how ill this is. And as of today I am taking back the control, taking back the balance of power, and I will be addressing this farce with those closest to you so they can get you help and get you the FUCK out of my life!

Done.



No comments: