Friday, October 16, 2009

Small Town Life

Bemuses me. I think some have too much time on their hands and very vivid imaginations. The he said/she said, he did/she did machinations have totally confuddled me yet again. Apparently I have done something to someone. This time I honestly have no idea what, when or where, and to be honest, do not have the time or the energy to worry about it. If people are true friends they would come and say: "Hey, I have a problem with your actions, can we talk." Instead they fester and dwell, and blame. For what dastardly misdeed, I have no idea.

I had noticed the chill, but didn't realise it was an arctic freeze. So much for loyalty and honesty, just can't be bothered anymore. Even if I asked I am sure it would never be answered. *Sigh*. Not my concept of how friends behave.

No wonder Boy 1 gets confused, I don't have ASD and I'm confused. Small town politics.

No comments: