Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 10: Album of the Year #best09

 What's rocking your world?




I rarely buy an album of one person or band nowadays, I think the last ones were in 2008. But I do still buy the compilations. You know, the ones with lots and lots of hit songs on them. I have one on in my CD player in the car right now.

So I guess it is easier for me to tell you of the songs I am rocking out with. I love the Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling", it basically covers the way I am feeling about life in general at the moment.




I think I'd like the album too, if I could organise myself enough to go get it.

Another song is the new Vanessa Amorosi one. A song of strength, and finally accepting and liking oneself. I usually do but this last year threw me off balance somewhat. NO MORE! Working my way back to really liking me. Chorus goes like this:

Well it's alright to be myself





Now I've Learned To Stand




Well its OK to be just who I am




I've spent years really hating me




longing to be friends (friends)




Now I hope that you can




understand,

 

This Is Who I Am!


Rock on!







No comments: