Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling Mellow #3 - Friendship Posts



I have a friend. A glorious friend. When one looks at her, it is her inner strength and purity of heart that dazzles you. Her heart of gold. Some do not see it, they see only the surface, they do not dig below to find the incredible treasure she is.

I count her as one of my dearest friends, I know she is one of the most loyal. I think she knows me warts and all, I truly believe she understands me. We have lived a parallel life, and as time goes by we have to laugh at the continual coincidences that keep popping up.


She has survived the unthinkable, she is one of the strongest women I know, and yet so many miss that. I believe she likes to fly underneath the radar, her smooth moves undetected. I wonder if anyone realises how razer sharp her wit really is, how quick her reactions are, how little she worries over people who are not important to her.



Okay, I admit it, I am in awe of her. And so very proud to call her friend.



2 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

Aww, you put that so beautifully!

FRANNIE said...

Sounds like you're describing my BFF, who is beyond the awesome. :)

I'm a follower - count me in :).