Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friendship




A thousand friends come when you’re happy
But only a true friend comes when you cry
 
Many friends come when they need you
But a true friend comes when you need them

A friend leaves when everybody does
But a true friend comes when everybody leaves

 


To all the wonderful true friends in my life, I thank you. You make my life so much better by being in it.


And thank you to all the people who have taken the time to comment, sometimes it is what pulls me through a bad day. It really does mean a lot, especially on my soul-baring posts.



While I am being deep and meaningful (because we know it does not happen a lot), everyone please take heed, sometimes it is that random act of kindness, or the small "Hello" to a stranger that just may make a huge difference in someone's life.

Just as others need to realise that their acts of maliciousness may well be the thing that pushes someone to the edge.

Which one would you be able to live with?




 



2 comments:

Cathy said...

I felt an "ahhhh" moment with the first picture and the poem then pmsl with the angels. How do you find them? I know you're my true friend because you'd be pouring me another drink for the road trip to jail.

Jen said...

so true! I know which one I would choose :)