Monday, February 15, 2010

Okay, okay - I Did It!


Thanks for all the useful advice in regards to my dilemma. Well, I did it. She parked in front of me at school this afternoon so I hitched up my big girl britches, took a deep breath, walked up and tapped on her car window. She probably thought I was coming to rant over something, it would be a bit odd to find a Mum you don't really know tapping on the glass.

But I did it. I 'fessed up, told her I'd spotted her blog, thought she was pretty damn spiffy, and wasn't some sort of stalker nutter. And told her of the blogs we have in common, and my blog identity.

Hope I haven't spun her out too much...


And no, I won't add a link. It is up to her if she wishes to reveal who she is.






10 comments:

Jen said...

What did she say?


Miati = Miati likes to knit infront of the telly while she yells at my-unki.

Diminishing Lucy said...

Was she pleased?! Well done!

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Good for you!

Thea said...

Well done you brave thing!
Yeah, what did she say????

Kellyansapansa said...

Wow, that was brave - good on you!

Vicki said...

I'm impressed. I think it would have bugged you if you didn't do this.

Aussie-waffler said...

HA, well look, I FOUND YOU, who's the stalker now ? Of course you didn't freak me out you funny thing, it's lovely to chat about the blogging world with an 'actual person', who would've thunk it was possible ? I'm glad you took the time to tap on the window and share your blog with me. Now I'm off to read up..yup...no secrets now ;)

Madmother said...

Ah, I did mention my addictive personality yesterday... didn't I? Well, I know I told you of the four blog bit at least. But I think I neglected to mention how frquently I actually blog... Oops. You could be here a while. Lol.

Aussie-waffler said...

Sure is a good thing I'm a quick reader. Lovin' it :)

Dovic said...

Owww...feel like I've just been privy to one of those shazam friendships :). Think you're both rocking in the blog department!