Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah - mumble, munble...




Just an update on our lives. Big Boy finally caught up to me this week, now he can stop all the toy boy comments for the next eight months. We spent the day together (bit of a rarity without the kids) indulging in some antique hunting therapy, then we went out to dinner as a family. The boys behaved themselves, very proud of them.

Boy 1 has levelled out for the moment. Might be the lull before the storm, but I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts (probably only until school Monday). I also am not feeling so desperate and hopeless thanks to the wonderful comments from the beautiful Kakka.


And this week it finally happened to me! I was dumped (Hi *Dana*) - lost a follower, but by this morning I had gained another so back to 68, lol.

And much love and thoughts and wishes to the gorgeous Jen at jemikaan as she loses a part of herself. Farewell to her tonsils, may their journey be swift, and her recovery as pain free as possible. Jen, these are for you:






And now as Big Boy's birthday celebrations continue, we are off for a family day of fun, frivolity and frolics! See ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a lovely day- happy Birthday to the Big Boy!!

By the way, muchly impressed at you being able to identify which Follower un-Followed- I lost one the other day and I am still scratching my head as to who it was...

Jen said...

Aw thankyou so much :) the only flowers I got too :p they're lovely and that sundae looks devine!! (thanku also for the hug :) ) I am also impressed that you worked out who your unfollower was, I couldn't work it out... But then just as I lost that 1 and then gained 5 new ones finally pushing me over 50 :) yay to followers!

Jen said...

Oh and I meant to say also yay to the calm between the storm and happy birthday to big boy (you distracted me with the flowers :p)