Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bad, Bad Friend!

Some days I am not a good friend. Some days I do not have the emotional reserves to read the blogs about the struggles, to ring my friends in pain or having a hard time, to be the support I really should be. Some days I just cannot listen to another.


Some days it is hard enough remembering to put one foot in front of the other and to just breath. Some days I hit the wall.

I am sorry. I just cannot do it today, but I promise I'll be back soon. I will call her tomorrow, I meant to today but in this haze of pain and medication I just can't.






Some days I am ashamed to be me.


3 comments:

Kakka said...

Do you know what MM? You are probably harder on yourself than you friend ever could be. I bet she/he understands. We are not perfect, your intent was there and circumstances derailed you. It happens my friend. Tomorrow you will be there if you need to. Hugs xxx

Meg said...

Don't be. No one is perfect, we all have times like this. There are many times when I've thought that I wish someone would just quit their bitching, when all they need is a hug. Don't be too hard on you.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

You are the one who should always come first. A good friend will understand. xx