Thursday, September 2, 2010

To Those of You Still Following

And not on my Facebook, this was my status update last night:

Soooo, because I *requested* nursing staff listened to my totally mentally competent mother instead of adversely affecting her physical state YOU, the one who ignored her the night before and insisted on rolling, sliding and injuring her EVEN whilst she begged you not to do it, decided to tell her you would NOT help her at all. Even when she asked for your assistance in a very unpleasant situation?

Well, I hope you are happy. I hope your little power play on a frail 90 year old woman felt good because her MADMOTHER of a daughter has now written a formal complaint. Oh, and those lawyers I mentioned after the first incident? They now have copy of said complaint and are following it through for me. Do not mess with the weak because you never know who stands behind them.



BITCH...

You stupid, stupid woman. Karma may not bite you on the arse but Madmother will.


6 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

And I can imagine just how creative that letter is with all your classes. Love to you and the WISE WOMEN.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh MadMother, I've just read through your posts and just ache and seethe with anger and frustration along with you. Your poor mother - she deserves so much more - how is she expected to recover with this kind of treatment/attitude? Good for you for keeping on fighting, your mother has been blessed with you for a daughter.

Ro said...

Pardon my language but...
That freakin' bitch is not a bloody nurses' bootlace to neglect a patient, any patient, by putting personal power plays like that before her expected duty of care.
There is a patient charter of rights, hope you can slam dunk this particular SOB out of nursing for good, no one deserves a vicious bitch like that 'caring' for them.

Cinda said...

They didn't know who they were messing with.Keep the fight for dignity and respect.

Kim Thompson said...

You go, Madmother! Kick some ass.

Mrs Midnite said...

I hope you get results and better care for your mother. I hate it when people who are supposed to help and care for people don't care.