Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well Whoa! And Hot Damn!

Okay, well here's the thing. I won! Yep, I won Challenge 67 on Blog This. Now, apologies are necessary for the lag in my realisation... this old Madmother had forgotten to update the link in my blog list to the new address. Woops. And I must also thank my friends adoring followers for voting for me. I honestly thought I was second, but must have been a last minute surge in the votes, lol. All that threatening cajoling on facebook must have had an impact...



No, really. You mean you missed it? Oh, well I did seriously consider a bit of biffo blackmail, but then it slipped my mind. Like most things. I guess it must have been this face that swung it for me. How could you resist:



But here's the thing. I now have to very quickly, as time is fast running out, come up with a new challenge. Any ideas? Cause I'm drawing a blank.



Anyone?

How about something like:

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

What betrayal has had the greatest impact in youtr life?

What has been the most positive influence in your life?

Show us yer tits (photographic challenge)?

Yes, I am kidding. But desperate. Hmm, maybe it's not such a bad...



4 comments:

Jayne said...

Congrats, MM!
LOL @ the show us your tits idea *snort*
Shades of Kevin Bloody Wilson :P

Kimmie said...

LOL the boobies one is original I like it hehehe

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Congratulations! You deserved that win. Totally. I voted.
I won one once. A long time ago. But I didn't have to come up with a new challenge (thank goodness) ... or did I? Did I miss something?
Anywho ....
Um, new challenge.
Indecent proposal: What would you do for a million dollars?
Most inventive child friendly food ... photo challenge
Dunno ....
That's all I've got
Can't help
Blank

Madmother said...

Went with the million $$$$$$ idea. Thought the tits one might get me booted from site...