Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dusting Off My Mermaid Tale...

Sitting here in the wee hours of the morning feeling a bit miffed. Sour grapes? Hell YEAH! Inundated by all the posts about AusBlogCon 2011 it is like being the only kid in the school who didn't get invited to the cool gang's party.

Please tell me next year's isn't on the same weekend? No way can I get away with missing Big Boy's birthday (nor would I want to) and with our two boys, family travel just isn't that simple.

And to think - I was there at the beginning of a lot of these blogs and have missed the chance to meet the bloggers behind them in person.

Well, at least I managed to make it to the Qld Bloggers Meet. Which was really good. Just would have liked to do both.

Hmmph.

Am dusting off my mermaid tail and wood elf wings, polishing up my stories and yarns, getting ready for my big debut next year. Only please change dates a little, hey? I'll play nice! And yes, I do own a tail and wings. So ner!


P.S. My sour grapes may have a little something to do with sleep deprivation also.

5 comments:

cjtato said...

Hearing you loud and clear! :D

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Don't worry MM. I've had my kicking boot on too. Tis ok ... we're still way cool ...

Ro said...

heya, chickybabe, you would have had a hugmongous ball with everyone and I, for one, missed ya!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Sigh. Me too.

Kakka said...

I missed you too, and the 2 Melissa's and Leanne and PPMJ - so you all better be there next year and have time to spend with moi or I will be sulking for a long long time. xxx