Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Sweet Life

My lovely loud sister in bloghood over at Suger Coat It, Melissa,  has decided to start a new blog hop.

Aptly named:






Rules are (as copied from her royal loudness:
Link up to a photo, a post... Anything that share's your sweet life with us. It is simple. Link up. Go and visit others on the list {if there is anyone else!} comment and follow at will and add the button to either your post or your sidebar. If that's your thing.



I've jumped on the bandwagon - how about you?



P.S. Happy Easter to all of you and all of yours. xx

1 comment:

Melissa {Suger} said...

An excellent flog. The best ever. My rowdy sister. ;)

Thanks for linking up. It made sure I wasn't a total dweeb linking with myself!! And for that, you have my eternal gratitude. xoxo