Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For?

I'm sure you've all seen this on Facebook, blogs, websites recently. But it was so appropriate for how I feel today. I am still in my pyjamas at 3pm. Not because I am sick or depressed but because I have been madly answering phone calls (business), looking up files (business) and as it is school holidays, I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO BE DRESSED TO DO ALL THIS!

This week has been bedlam, I have had extra kids over (great for my two) for four days of this week, stocktake on our retail store was yesterday (yes, my two were dragged to that), and there are all sorts of negotiations going on with our other businesses.

So, yes, today I smell bad, I am not yet dressed, and I have not yet fed my children. Don't worry, at eleven and thirteen, when Mummy says - or in this case mouths with one hand over phone mouthpiece - "get it yourself", they actually do.

I am going to have a wine tonight. And probably a whine, but the worry with that is that Big Boy has had a worse week than me and he will probably top mine as I top up his glass...

See after the sanity returns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your evening with a drink or two and I hope you both can relax. Cheers. Cathy.

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

yay for pyjama day!! Hope your wine and whine went well ...