Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Break In Transmission...

Lots of sorries, peoples. I have gone over to the new blogger setup thingamajig and my laptop/internet/life is having conniptions.

To use a favoured term from Boy 1, I am feeling ever so slightly discombobulated!

I cannot post from my old laptop, the error messages are flying thick and fast. I am sitting at work (Shhhhhhhhhhh!) secretly typing away to get this up so you don't think I've had another little wettie and runded off to my cupboard of shame.

Will be back as soon as I can... and shamefully, it should never have to come to this as I purchased a new dell laptop prior to the blogger's conference...


Have I mentioned I don't like change?

Well, I don't.


*Sniff, sulk, pout*

Oh, I don't even have access to my coolest dude ever signature on here.

So this is what you get instead:

MADMOTHER

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

Ah well. You'll be back in no time, mM! x