Monday, June 11, 2012

Eden's Fresh Horses Brigade - Who The Fuck Am I?

Edenland's Fresh Horses Brigade

I am the party animal who can no longer party.

I am the writer who can no longer write.

I am the derby girl who can no longer skate.

I am the debator who can no longer argue.

I am the blogger who no longer blogs.

I am the motherless and fatherless daughter.

BUT

I am the mother who will mother until she draws her final breath.

This sums up a lot of who I am and how I think. At least for my firstborn.

So, who are you?


3 comments:

Maxabella said...

But you're not missing and you're not just a mum! There is lots in there that replaces all the things you 'used to be'. x

E. said...

You are still Madmother to me! You are a great advocate for your boys. I'm in awe of you.

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Agree with E - you were, are and always will be the wonderfully fabulous Madmother. Who it seems is not so mad after all ...